Monday, February 8, 2010

If only I could win the lottery


You might as well wish that Tinkerbell would show up and sprinkle you with pixie dust so that you can fly too. It's just as likely.

Let me tell you a little secret... a big lottery win won't help you. I'm sure you've heard that upwards of 2/3 of all lottery winners go bankrupt within 5 years, right? And I'm sure you tell yourself and all those that will listen (all 2 of them) that you'd be different and you'd be smart with your money! Right?

Well, you're praying on a lottery win, and you have no money now. So you've already proven yourself wrong.

Little girls eventually stop wishing for a pony, little boys eventually stop wishing to be super heroes.. I think it's time you stopped wishing for a lottery win. You would go bankrupt, your family would hate you for not giving them millions and buying them houses and you would find that you still have all your life problems plus more!

Want magic? Here's some magic for you. Stop saying "I will be smart when I win the lottery" and start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment